Sunday, August 28, 2011

Heaven

Our sweet tooths got the better of us at the grocery store yesterday so we went to visit that horribly mean area of the store - the bakery!

Dr. Bob was excited because he finally found a "mini" egg custard pie. Up until now he has only found large ones. He has avoided buying them because that is not my type of dessert, so I would not help him eat it. It is never a good idea to have that large of a dessert in our house!

I got this:
Whoever thought about dipping cheesecake into chocolate was a GENIUS! It is a HUGE piece of cheesecake so I am trying to pace myself but this thing is unbelievably heavenly!

Reader Questions:
Do you ever get sucked into the bakery section of the grocery store?

If so, what types of "yummy delishiousness'" catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment